A Nugget Here & A Nugget There

Steve

It looks that you  got it all together with the nuggets you have for show and tell. 

Thanks for the picture of part of your team and that's the 7000 with the GM 1000. Next time include you in the picture too so to complete the team.

The best to You the next time out.

Chuck

PS A detector is no better than the guy behind it!

• Thanks 1

Top stuff, yeah the 19" is the coil whose use grows on you the more it comes up with the weight, just looking at that ground with its apparent depth and clear surface makes my mouth water. Crikey now I suspect JW will join the 19 club for sure.

Good work there Steve.... congrats...:smile:

Great nuggets Steve.

I note the shovel and the relatively narrow hole compared to the 19" coil.  Looks like the GM very helpful in pinpointing, and shovel better is for digging a deep narrow hole than a pick.  Very interesting, but how do you carry all that paraphernalia?

32 minutes ago, hawkeye said:

Very interesting, but how do you carry all that paraphernalia?

One of the nice things about hunting northern Nevada is that I can drive my truck very close to most locations. That does not help when going on a long wander across country, but I often park my posterior on a place and hunt all day, carefully gridding away. That being the case it is easy to just put the GM1000 and shovel in the middle of my hunt area, and get them as needed.

Normally I just use my pick, but when using the GPZ19 a little extra help does not hurt. I actually don't have a problem locating most gold nuggets - it's the ferrous trash that can have me chasing a target too much. The GM1000 really helps with them - a lot.

• Like 1

Have to agree about the 19". The more you use it the more it grows on you, plus the lighter it seems to get each day:smile:

• Like 1

Very Nice Finds with both detectors, good to see the 19 producing good gold..

Dave.