Coiltek Elliptical 10" X 5" On TDI ?

Any experiences with the Coiltek Elliptical 10inch x 5inch on the White's TDI?

Will be following this thread regarding this coil,only Coiltek coil that i own and have ever used on my TDI is the 14x9 Mono,that for the most part stays on the TDI most of the time when i am on open pasture sites and require the extra depth.I do also use a Jimmy coil made for Jimmy Sierra,thats a 9x5 folded mono and red hot as a coin shooting coil,works very well when using low conductivity as it hits silver hammered coins and also roman coins as well,but discriminates iron nails including reasonably big ones very well.

Been looking for a 5.75'' that Razorback made a couple of years back,no longer sold but i think it was called the 'Piglet' coil but i stand too be corrected on the name,but it was a nice little coil that would work well on a couple of my permissions.The only other coil that comes close to this coil is the 6'' Coiltek mono one,but my preferred option is the Razorback coil as that was designed especially for the TDI rather than the Coiltek one which was designed for the GPX series.