New White's GMT Detectors For Half Price!

whites-garage-sale.jpg

White's Electronics just started their fall "Garage Sale" with a number of what I think are some incredible deals. As an ex-dealer I should know! The main one that caught my eye is the White's GMT package, new with full warranty, for less than normal dealer cost.

White's GMT Reg $799.95
6" Concentric Coil Reg $149.95
Digging Tool Reg $39.95
Backpack Reg $99.95

Total Full Price $1089.80 On Sale for $450 TOO LATE, SOLD OUT!

I cannot see how anybody with even a thought of getting a GMT can get a better deal than this! If you check the Garage Sale link above you will also see the White's V3i at about 1/3 off plus other great deals.

whites-gmt-package-deal.jpg

I almost could not keep from making the impulse purchase myself. I sure do not need anymore nugget detectors, but since White's has a two year transferable warranty a person could buy one of these, use it a year, and probably sell it for as much if not more than was paid for it!

• Like 1

I don't think I've ever seen White's have such a great price as they do here. If anyone needs a detector this is the time to get it at half the cost.

Chuck

Paid right at $650 (pre-tax) for a similar pkg about 10 years back and felt it was a really good heading towards great deal territory.. This is, or was as it's already turned out, an exceptional deal..! While hard to believe it totally sold out in two hours I can also totally believe it did.. Most "keeping you informed" email lists don't contain nearly the number of 'will impulse buy at the right price' as yours (Whites) must, t-boy, since I assume y'all were more than say three pkgs deep as an experiment..

Swamp

I love how compact the SGT is, however, my one and only complaint and the deal breaker for me is there is no iron probability indicator or disc mode - this may be fine for some individuals who primarily hunt in desert areas with little or no iron trash,  but in my locations it's a necessity. 

Yeah, it's too bad they did not incorporate the audio iron grunt into the SGT. Same problem with GMZ - no iron disc. The SGT with iron disc would have headed the Minelab Gold Monster off at the pass. I would guess there is a standard GMT board in the SGT and the feature was just not implemented but a person might be able to hack it directly on the circuit board, maybe by wiring a switch.

• Like 2