Echo Just Turned Up In Mail

mungass

You were doing the echo thing !

I was doing the echo ing  noise of out the bush , remember the sound of the woomera in crocodile dundee  echo ing across the scrub .?    

Anyway  hows ol mates form .?    Not a bad effort ,:ohmy:

• Like 1

Now I'm going to have to watch croc Dundee - again!  

Old mates form is very impressive.  

Jen - heading to the Whipstick this weekend for a 2 night camp with a couple of others.  Check Qantas and let me know if I need to pack another swag and a can of soup ???? 

I wish Jen ! .not that lucky , headed away to Daylesford for ten days detecting a fortnight ago , then was to shoot across to Maryborough and meet up with my long time detecting mate and his brother from Geelong , and ended up with the jeep gearbox playing up, 125c pulling the van  and wheel alignment issues , spent 2 days in Bendigo , 2 days in Castlemaine   and nearly a thousand bucks on it ,then it rained and snowed for 3 days , then when I finally got out to pickpocket diggings had the on/ off switch on the 4000 crap itself , total time on ground 2 hrs for 4 targets one two foot deep but a 2x 1 piece of steel . packed traps and come home , bubble wrapped control box and sent it off to minelab for an updated 4500 switch :huh::huh:

• Sad 2

Guest Jennifer
1 hour ago, Northeast said:

Jen - heading to the Whipstick this weekend for a 2 night camp with a couple of others.  Check Qantas and let me know if I need to pack another swag and a can of soup ???? 

Ohhhhhh don't tempt me :biggrin:

Jen

Minelab  Adelaide just called , 4500 bellybutton fitted along with a couple of other things and babys on the way home , done me two days ,got two nights then four days off .....Rushworth is on the the radar to  Mungass,s patch     :biggrin: