Minelab Equinox Unveiled!

Gonna be interesting to see what this thing will do....

Sure gonna put the screws to all the other manufacturers with that kind of power and at that price. Providing it actually proves out.

Just wait and see I guess.

I think I just found my DFX upgrade machine.  I just hope I can actually get one before we leave next April.

• Like 1

Like Steve said..."I'll be getting one of these"!

Waterproof and a 40kHz option. This is what I (we) had hoped for with the Impact. Looks like Minelab has been listening and took action.

Good job Minelab! Time to sell some machines!!

Dean

NICE!

Yesterday I was not really in the market for a new unit.

Then this comes out. A waterproof multi-freak unit from Minelab!

So today it looks like I'll be putting some skin back in the game.

The waterproof multi-freak unit I've been waiting on to replace both the ATpro and XP Deus appears to be almost reality!

I hope the recovery speed, depth, and coil selection is on target, Minelab. Get that right at this price and the hit on XP will be felt beyond France... far and wide.

I'm actually excited for the new technology, for once.

Thank you Minelab for listening to us consumers.

The Sun is shining a bit brighter today. :cool:

• Like 2

3 hours ago, JAMES MC LERNON said:

Any info on weight or coil options yet?

Those were 2 of my 3 questions.  Looks like Steve has already answered one (coil options).

My 3rd is:  "are you forced into using the provided (wireless) headphones or can you use your own favorite chorded or wireless system?"  Since it is waterproof, that does add complications (see, for example, Garrett's dedicated waterproof connector).

All these great features (not the least of which is price) -- am I just looking for something to nitpick?  :unsure::biggrin:

Darn, that 40kHz is not far off from the monsters 45 - this could be a do it all unit for me if the waterproof rating isn't another measly 10 feet issue. I'd like a unit to take to 20-30 ft mark in freshwater with the 40khz.