Minelab PRO-FIND 15 + 35

Ringmoney

Well that's pretty amazing, Minelab comes out with a pinpointer with ferrous tone id - a feature people have been asking for a long time, and it does not even make their website yet?

Thanks for posting Ringmoney - I wonder what else got announced at Detectival that we don't know about yet?

IMG_0660.JPG

• Like 2

Dang!  I'm starting to feel like Minelab is like Apple.  They are getting me hooked in to their entire product line.  I wonder if you can belong to two cults at one time. 

• Like 2

Awesome!!  It would take a significant imorovement to replace my carrot... ferrous tone id would do it.  I would guess we can expect a similar upgrade from Garrett in the future.  Carrot 2.0.  

Can you carry this with a 7000?  That is my question and will it find one of those .2 or .1g nuggets that are so hard to pinpoint?

Mitchel

From http://www.minelab.com/usa/customer-care/product-notices?article=319527

18 Sep 2017

Pending release of new PRO-FIND Series Pinpointers

minelab-pro-find-15-35-pinpointer-large.jpg

Minelab is pleased to announce the pending release of our next generation PRO-FIND Series Pinpointers.

PRO-FIND Series Pinpointers assist in accurately locating targets at the point of extraction where a metal detector coil cannot fit.  This results in smaller holes, less environmental disruption and faster target recovery time.

There will be two new PRO-FIND Pinpointers available, the PRO-FIND 15, and the PRO-FIND 35, both of which will obsolete the existing PRO-FIND 25 model.

The PRO-FIND 15 offers essential core pinpointer features and is designed for simplicity and ease of use.  The PRO-FIND 35 provides premium level functionality in a fully waterproof design for the serious detectorist.  Both models use VLF transmission and incorporate Minelab’s unique Detector Interference Free (DIF) technology.

minelab-profind-15-logo.jpg
Splash proof design
Audio indication
High visibility
Holster included

minelab-profind-35-logo.jpg
Ferrous Tone ID
Waterproof to 3m (10ft)
Audio & vibration indication
Adjustable sensitivity
High Visibility
Holster & lanyard included
Battery included

Further product details and product availability will be announced in the coming weeks, on minelab.com and the Minelab Facebook page.

back

• Like 1

Detector Interference Free (DIF) technology!

We'll see upon release and use.

Mitchel

• The title was changed to Minelab PRO-FIND 15 + 35
44 minutes ago, LuckyLundy said:

The 35 comes with a Lanyard!  Finally, I've lost two of the old ones somewhere in Nevada gold fields.

Rick

Have you tried using one of those retractable key chains things?

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00416DLOQ/ref=asc_df_B00416DLOQ5175866/?tag=hyprod-20&creative=395033&creativeASIN=B00416DLOQ&linkCode=df0&hvadid=167159791667&hvpos=1o3&hvnetw=g&hvrand=8638317655225124036&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=&hvdev=c&hvdvcmdl=&hvlocint=&hvlocphy=9030233&hvtargid=pla-310418599875