New Minelab Go-Find 66?

The boys at the MD Hunter Blog, a Russian based website, are reporting three new Minelab Go-Find models. The Go-Find 22, Go-Find 44, and Go-Find 66

Don't pay attention to the photo there - these guys make up their own when they have nothing else to work with. Some of their posts really are just entirely made up stuff, so you have to be cautious.

Then I saw this photo from Minelab's Facebook Page taken at Detectival...

minelab-demo-detectors-detectival.jpg

Clearly a lineup of Minelab demo units. Several Equinox models, a couple CTX, even a Gold Monster. On the far right there are three Go-Find detectors. Two might be mistaken for the old Go-Find models, but not the third one. It is gray in color and looks to be a more "adult size" Go-Find.

Yet no commentary from anyone who was there that I can find anywhere so far. Weird.

Update 12/29/17 - Go-Find 66 Officially Released

minelab-go-find-66.jpg

• Confused 1

This pic definitely speaks to the direction minelab is going by looking at that lineup.  As you predicted Steve, they are continuing to market the CTX, which also speaks to where the Equinox fits in...  Tim

• The title was changed to New Minelab Go-Find 66?

Interesting, I was look for this detectors at event and didn't see anything different, but...