Sign in to follow this  
Steve Herschbach

Garrett AT Max Instructional Video Series

Garrett AT Max Instructional Video Part 1 Published on Sep 20, 2017 by Garrett Metal Detectors - This first part of the instructional video introduces Garrett’s AT Max, followed by instructions on the assembly of the metal detector.

Garrett AT Max Instructional Video Part 2 Published on Sep 21, 2017 by Garrett Metal Detectors - Part 2 of the AT Max Instructional video shows Basic Controls, Z-Lynk Wireless Operation, Target Information, Selecting Modes, Audio Tones and Iron Audio Features, Notch Discrimination, High-Resolution Iron Discrimination, Volume Adjustment, Audio Threshold Adjustment, Frequency Adjustment, Sensitivity Adjustment, Backlight

• Like 1

Will somebody tell me when you see a demo on a new detector they swing it around like like you had a wild cat by the tail? They always find old coins in large amounts and in sandy ground where it's easy digging.( On this I'm just telling you )

I'm not sure but I think it's called a sales pitch! The Big D says To Present or advertise especially in a high- pressure way.

I must say Garrett is not the only one that use this.

Chuck

• Like 1

Published on Sep 22, 2017 - In this 3rd and final part, we look at Ground Balance and Automatic Ground Balance Window, Pinpointing, Bench Tests, Search Tips, Fresh Water, Saltwater and Underwater Operation, Battery Replacement and Care, and Accessories.

I really like this machine .already have a CTX but am in the market for a second.Tossing up between the MAX and OX 600....mmmmmm

Here are the same three videos for the International version of the AT Max. Same detector, different target tone setup.