14" TDI Coil

Anyone had experience with this coil?

tdi 14.jpg

I have the 14x8 "Digger coil" in the pic that Steve posted. My use have been limited to beach hunting and that being said I've only had a chance to use it twice. Works great so far....found a couple deep pieces of jewelry with it. Works as well or better then the 12" duel field did for me and adds a little more ground coverage.  Thats about all I can tell ya for now. Heading to Pismo in Nov and might have some pictures to post then. 

strick  

Never really liked that size coil case for my DFX,found it heavy so only used it a few times.

I do use a Coiltek 14x9 coil,really nice and light due to being foam filled.not good for surf use as it floats,but inland a terrific coil,out of those coils that Steve  i have and use the 'Jimny' folded mono coil and also the big beastie bottom right bought it brand new when Jimmy Sierra shut up shop and paid basically peanuts for it including shipping too the UK,not used much but its tremendously deep,the cost involved means it will stay in my TDI coil arsenal of which i have many coils some designed for the TDI Pro and also some from the GPX range that i also use.