Equinox 800 And The Others Similar

I was wondering about this new machine to hit the market and do believe other manufactures are also releasing soon, the same or very similar type of technology.I dont belive it s new.Can we obtain a list of the main players who will be releasing something similar so i may do a comparison.I think Fisher has one but dont think the At Max coming soon is the same.I m asking this as im not 100% tech savy but dont believe Minelab is the first here or by any means the best.In saying that ,this machine looks very sweet indeed.Also last point.In regard to reactivity speed ,where does the AT Max come in.Thanks in advance.

Ash

Thanks for reply Steve.

Yes i know impossible to do a comparison on what has not already hit the market.What about same technology that we already know about that the Equinox is going to be using.That multi frequency,harmonic off the main frequency thingy???.I thought the Fisher CZX is one in the list i was after.As mentioned go easy on me....im not a tech.

41 minutes ago, Decanfrost said:

Thanks for reply Steve.

Yes i know impossible to do a comparison on what has not already hit the market.What about same technology that we already know about that the Equinox is going to be using.That multi frequency,harmonic off the main frequency thingy???.I thought the Fisher CZX is one in the list i was after.As mentioned go easy on me....im not a tech.

They are just trying to answer your question(s) the best they can at this point in time friend.------It's hard (impossible) to give a comparison report when all the details are still unknown about an upcoming detector release. ----Best to just whatch the forums as the details unfold on this new detector.----Then try to make a judgment call as comparison/features/performance with other detectors of interest.------That's what I am doing but it takes a bit of time.

Multifrequency has been around for over 25 years now, so it is nothing new. What is new is how different detectors implement multifrequency, and except for vague details that is proprietary information.

Lots of information on an earlier thread here about the technology....

• Like 1