Not So " Awesome " Finds But Worth A Peep!

That is an outstanding relic. Thanks for sharing.

I think that is a fantastic find.... Thank's for sharing...:smile:

Thanx for the replys and im glad you liked it.Something a little different for me to find.

• 5 years later...

Well you guys got me thinking, despite this Necro thread I have something to add. Dug back in March of this year, a "Chatelaine" also made by The Martin. A Chatelaine is a "buckle" of sorts that Victorian women used to hang keys and scissors from. It's mangled but cool, and extremely rare. The chain rings are iron so most of them crumbled.20220305_201950.thumb.jpg.5869057fc28795eafb42caaadbddc00d.jpg.e2a0e5c666fceedff04eb2285d6e407b.jpg20220305_200927.thumb.jpg.90da1e6155268f4fbebe40bbf8410e46.jpg.231e686994b84c342d2c2da43941bd7f.jpg

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

On 9/28/2017 at 3:52 AM, Decanfrost said:

Thought it might be a good place to share some pics of finds that dont make it into the other thread of AWESOMENESS.

Found this belt buckle at a Western Australian Ghost town.It s Gold plated.....i think....definitely gold but not solid.Has the words "Swift and Sure" on it with a sea Anchor and some what appear to be  Paddles/Oars.Seems like a Navy style Theme.Has the Martin Patented stamped on it.

Anyways hope you like .....i do.

If you have anything similar ,would love to see.

Ash

Edited this post and added last pic.Found the 1/2 penny to have been shot at some point...something different and also these cool emblems off what i think were trophies.

buckle1.JPG

Buckle.JPG

IMG_5815.JPG

Killer buckle a real zinger!