Hello From Germany - Silvanus

Silvanus

Dear all,

thank you for beeing here in this great Forum. My Name is Silvanus (Chris) and I am from Germany. I am searching with a XP DEUS  since 1,5 Years.  In previous times I had a Minelab Souvereign GT and a XP Goldmaxx Power V4.
I am very intersted in roman / celtic as well as medival relics. I am quite often in the USA for visiting my brother in Virginia. The civil war is also very  interesting for me.
Maybe I can find some information here what is allowed and what not.
If you have any questions what is possible in Europe (Germany) let me know and I will help.

best regards from Nürnberg (Germany)
Silvanus

Good to have you join the forum Silvanus.

I'm on the west coast and don't have any experience with civil war relic hunting. I'm sure you'll hear from knowledgeable folks on the forum about your interests. We always like to see photos of fellow hunters finds.

Take care Silvanus,

Mike

Willkommen Silvanus , 

Most of us hunt gold nuggets with detectors, primarily Minelabs and some use vlf detectors. Many of us come from the relic/coin hunting  past and discovered gold to be the most challenging of all. Hope you find Steves forum useful....my  sister in law lives  in Hohenstaufen, love the history, I can imagine some great finds to be found in the area of the old castle built in the 11th century !