Sign in to follow this  
mn90403

Wanted Minelab Explorer Se Pro

I'm looking for an Explorer SE Pro working main board. (Mine got wet.)  If you have parts of a unit that are broken and the main board still works then I could be interested.  You may also have a complete unit that you are no longer using.  Let's talk.  I know the Equinox is coming out and I plan to get one but I'd also like to have my SE Pro working as a backup.

Mitchel

For your next board you might consider applying one of the protective sealant coatings that are made for electronics.

Just a thought.....

There used to be some stuff on the market that you would spray coat your PC board with and it was great... They demonstrated it buy submerging the electronic in a fish tank while it was turned on... it just kept playing... 

https://www.amazon.com/conformal-coating/s?ie=UTF8&page=1&rh=i%3Aaps%2Ck%3Aconformal coating

I was wondering about that sort of thing.  I have the old one back but we have not put it to a test yet.  Thanks for the link.

I may need something that will do more than seal the board but I'll look at this stuff.

Sign in to follow this