My New Commute - Sigh

So i moved about 10 minutes away from my last home this past month.  My new commute is along 10 miles of two of the oldest main highways in the area.  One going east/west, the other north/south.  They are just lined with 1700s homes, barns, and villages where my maps show the blacksmiths, churches, schools, etc, and looking at the buildings can easily see the converted schools.  So many projects with a new to me/not new house...its like torture driving past, and not stopping when I see people outside, knowing I don't have time to detect on a weekend for a couple months anyways...

just thought I would moan a bit and have you all feel sorry for me. :)

• Haha 3

Hey, could be worse.  You could be driving by seeing an excavator loading them into a dumptruck while a bulldozer levels the land and covers it with fill!  "...So, there's a chance..."

GBA... "A million to one"... haha.  love that quote.

4 hours ago, LipCa said:

Only 10 minutes from your old house and you didn't know they were there?

its not that I didnt know they were there....they are everywhere here.  Its just that now that I drive past them 2x a day, I am studying them...seeing which ones don't look landscaped, which might have original front porches, etc....a lot of potential, is all.