Map Snafu Leads To Patch

Wow..

That is great news badabing..

So Norvic is telling me the truth when he says it is just laying around everywhere out in WA.:biggrin:

That's going to save me on using that pesky oziexplorer.....

Now i can just blunder around and pick up the pieces.....

No wonder all the FNQs are coming over there...

As soon as I get my secret Intel about, "culling dates" I am missing plans to slip across the border

:ph34r:

• Haha 1
  • Thanks 1

Good one BB, use Ozi myself have also found it is a powerful tool, finding me some nice patches, just never been as far as 500ks out yet. Perhaps your version is more "attuned" to gold then mine.

Please give directions to where I can obtain your version, promise I wont share it with it with Nurse Paul and will only use it in FNQ.......... 

• Like 1

Paul and Norvic.

Obviously this is the last remaining patch in WA .... nothing worth dying for over here ....

Norvic - it was only about 400m out which was really odd. I have had maps that are 30km out before but this one was close. I recalibrated when I got home and 1 coord I forgot to select south instead of north.

What are the chances ...... 

Whoops 500m........... patch obviously has your name on it, nothing to do with chance...... hope it opens up to be a beauty. Might have to apply for an extension on that culling directive you WAers have to cover FNQ............:wink: 

• Like 1

How many times have you heard the, "it must have your name on it?

Well this snafu certainly did. About 6 or 700 down (about 25 inches for you guys over there). One pass with the 7000 and my exact words out loud were, "that's deep and that's big" (Paul - of course that's the internet friendly unaustralian version). Hopefully I'll find the rest of the family after summer, there's got to be some hiding close.

Cheers

BB

Steve: Need a change in this topic's tag from gps and mapping to gold found ......... boom

nugget.thumb.jpg.ff4e5f3215d44117e57b28895a653a49.jpg

• Like 7