New Fisher F-Pulse Pinpointer

Fisher is releasing a new pinpointer for metal detecting, the new Fisher F-Pulse. The name implies it is a pulse induction pinpointer? The screw in plug in the end implies AA batteries and that the unit is probably waterproof, but with no other information to go on right now these are all guesses. No word on price yet either.

fisher-f-pulse-pinpointer.jpgfisher-f-pulse-pinpointer-reverse.jpg

• Like 1

I guess I missed that.   It's nice to see some new entries in the pinpointer market.  Competition means better products for us..

Bryan

I agree - the more the merrier. No worries on the Tek mention as I should have made the link there myself - so thanks!

I am interested in it mainly for the possibility of it being a pulse induction pinpointer. I have never tried a PI pinpointer but would like to. If the F-Pulse is a PI (about has to be with a name like that) then I will have to give it a spin. I personally will be more inclined towards the F-Pulse over the Teknetics version simply because of the color. Dark green and black would be easier for me to lose.

Be interesting to see if either the new First Texas model or the new Minelab pinpointer can make me put my Garrett Carrot aside. I have been doing more turf detecting than normal this summer and I don't know how I used to do it without a pinpointer.

fisher-f-pulse-pinpointer-for-metal-detecting.jpg

• Like 2

The question to be is it performance comparable with the Garrett pro pointer and at what cost.

• 2 weeks later...

fisher-f-pulse-pi-pinpointer.jpg

• Waterproof to 10 feet
  • Pulse Induction
  • Proportional Response
  • Ratchet Retune
  • 360 Degree Detection Along Probe
  • Lost Alarm
  • Two (2) AA Batteries
  • Single Button Operation
  • Three (3) Sensitivity Levels
  • Audio, Vibration, Or Both