I am guessing that since the Tek T2+ is now shown as shipping by mid-January maybe it is the same now for the pinpointers?

7 hours ago, Steve Herschbach said:

I am guessing that since the Tek T2+ is now shown as shipping by mid-January maybe it is the same now for the pinpointers?

Mid-Jan for the pinpointers is what I heard.

• Like 1

What ever Mr Geotech  says about First Texas, you should be able to bank on it.  I believe he works there. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Geotech said:

Mid-Jan for the pinpointers is what I heard.

Thanks Carl, for confirming my guess. No breath holding or foot stomping going on here though! :smile:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Got one on order they say some time in January so maybe it'll come same day as my equinox  :rolleyes:

Keep us posted on how it performs.

Hopefully we will see them show up in the next couple weeks to find out  - good things come to those that wait :smile:

• Like 1

Well, last thing said was pinpointer shipping the week of Jan 22nd but no shipping notice in my In Box yet. Presumably in worst case land this means units shipping from First Texas by tomorrow (still week of 22nd) to distributors/dealers.  Then maybe a week or two yet before mine shows up?

My Garrett Carrot is getting nervous! :biggrin:

fisher-f-pulse-waterproof-pi-metal-detector-pinpointer.jpg

The F-Pulse is completely waterproof to 10 feet and capable of operating in fresh and saltwater.

Features:
• Pulse Induction
• Beep, vibrate or both
• Lost mode alarm
• Single button operation
• 3 sensitivity levels
• Proportional response
• Retune
• Adjustable LED light
• Auto shutdown
• 2-AA batteries (not included)
• Belt holster included
• 2-year warranty
• Constructed from special abrasion-resistant materials (won’t wear through like other pinpointers)

MSRP: $149.00 MAP: $129.00

fisher-f-pulse-metal-detecting-pinpointer.jpg

• Like 1

Should I be concerned about interference in using it with the equinox?  I know there are 16 frequencies to select but this is a new pp being used with a new detector. 

I would expect a pulse induction pinpointer to perhaps have more interference issues with other detectors than an induction balance pinpointer. The only way to know for sure is to try them. I will let you know.

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Steve Herschbach
      Pro-Pointer AT Z-Lynk Instructional Video - Basic features and functions of the fully wireless Pro-Pointer AT Z-Lynk pinpointer are demonstrated. Sections include: wireless syncing; a tip on factory reset; adjusting detection and sensitivity settings; lost pinpointer alarm; retuning the Pro-Pointer to find targets faster or to overcome environmental challenges; battery replacement; and general care.

• By Ridge Runner
      A friend took his Pro Find for a little water detecting for the first time. The trouble started when his pinpointer started acting up but then went dead . At first he was thinking the battery went dead but knew better when water came running out of the battery compartment. He looked the case over good and he could see a hair line crack on one side in the seam .
      He told me after this happen and looking at it again one could see the seam wasn’t fused good together. I guess you could call a factory defect and wouldn’t been known until maybe never if it didn’t go swimming.
      Thanks for warranty we get .
      Chuck
    • By “Spartan800”
      Hi fellow detectorists!
      I am completely a novice to Metal detecting. This is my current setup: 
      Minelab Equinox 600 and a trenching shovel from Home Depot.
      After roughly 15 hours of use without a pin pointer, I have come to the conclusion I NEED A PIN POINTER. As of today 17APR18 I purchased the FISHER F-PULSE and was curious present day, how those of you that use this pin pointer how it’s function is to a newbie like myself. I have have read several forum discussions by Steve, calcobra, geotech and many more. Thank you all for your indirect quantifiable background experience that has helped me immensely!
      Sorry for this long post I just know you all are the subject matter experts when it comes to this new hobby I’ve ventured into. Oh by the way, I’m looking for fellow metal detectorists in the NC area. 
      Thank you all🙂🇺🇸🙂
    • By SittingElf
      I received the 35 barely used from a member here at a great price. On arrival, I tested it against my Garrett Carrot, and find it much easier to use, with better adjustment ease, as well as being capable of deeper activation on coins. The non-ferrous capability is phenomenal, and it is designed not to affect your detector while riding on your belt.

Speaking of belts...the one thing I really DON'T like is the very narrow and tight belt loop on the holster. I would have much preferred the Molle-capable snap and velcro style of the Garrett. Someone wasn't thinking at Minelab. It won't fit on any wide belt.  I may have it modified with a velcro fold-over and snap.

All in all, a fantastic new Pinpointer, and I think my Garrett will end up in my son's or wife's MD equipment...at least for now!
    • By SittingElf
      Thinking about using PlastiDip for protecting the tip of my pinpointers and extending their life.

Anyone tried that? Looking for experience and views.
      Cheers

• By SittingElf
      Looking for a Pro-Find 35 in stock...along with a lot of other people!
      Dealers monitoring this forum could help if you'd post when you have stock!
      Cheers!