White's New MX 7 Detector For 599.95

20 hours ago, Ridge Runner said:

DetectingMo

I can't say being I never had a Treasure Pro but I do have the MX Sport and it works for me. I think that's what it's all about what you don't like and what I don't like too but here comes this guy is crazy about it. Now if I could have my way all would come with a straight shaft and a stand that keep it out of the dirt.

I just don't understand why they don't call me before they put a model out.

Here's my number B R 5-5555. 

Chuck

PS The B R may be over some kids but when dial first came out you had to dial two letters first before the number. The type of equipment was called a step office back when. History Lesson. 

MX Sport has a proper angle.  This one looks like it has the treasure pro/mx 5 grip angle that is too forward or obtuse of an angle.

Steve

I too said that coil has got to be a concentric coil on the picture I posted off Lost Treasure. The coil Tom has on it looks like a DD coil of what I can see on his video. I think it may be the same coil that the MX Sport comes out with.

I was looking on White's site and I see they still have the M6 with the same price as the MX 7. I'd say M6 needs to pack it's bag and leave.

It will be interesting to see just what the MX 7 has to offer. I can't see it match what the MX Sport has to offer but as sure I'm saying that I'll be wrong. With the bright color around the face may be saying I'm waterproof.

What I see with White's ,Garrett and Minelab us buyers money is getting more for less. On some detector I'm paying less than I did back in 1991 with my Eagle 2 and getting so much more. 

DetectingMo

I can see what you're talking about but for me I'd have to try it .

Chuck