White's New MX 7 Detector For 599.95

Well I received my December 2017 mag from Lost Treasure today and just on the inside of the first page is the new MX 7. This has to be the same detector that Tom has been swinging around with a orange ring around the face. White's is offering you a look at the detector by way of a video on their site.

The only thing said is a test was done with a 8.5 gram 14K gold ring at 14 inches saying gonna need a bigger shovel. I guess to find out more we all need to look at White's video on this detector.

Chuck

10/30 edit - you can find the latest White’s MX7 Details & Specifications Here

whites-mx7-metal-detector.jpg.5c28883d88
White's MX7 metal detector

• Like 1

Maybe someone else can find the video but I can't .It could be that White's has yet to put it out being I got my Lost Treasure so early.

The face of the MX 7 looks like the MX Sport and has a box under the arm rest the same as the M 6. The color around the face was carried over to part of the shaft.

Chuck 

Magazine ads have to be placed way ahead, and it is not unusual for a mismatch to occur between when a magazine reaches customer hands and when the manufacturer thought the magazine would reach customer hands. Not really surprising when we are just halfway through October and you are holding a December issue of a magazine in your hands. Do you own a time machine Chuck? :smile:

So we had the MX5 and then the MX Sport and now the White's MX7. At $599 it has to be a mid-range offering and with the MX5 now discontinued and previously selling for $599 this looks to be the replacement for the MX5.

White's had also discontinued the $599 M6 model but then recently resurrected it. I wonder if it will go away now or stick around?

Is it actually orange? I figured that was just the prototype to make it easy to identify as a prototype.

Steve

The detector was seen for a short time on the video that Tom from White's just posted. No time machine but always get my copy some what early. If you get it you will find on page 56 a article by Joe Patrick on the AT Max. Then on the front page is the words Ghost Town Metal Detecting.

On the color some may call it red but I call it more orange than red. Whatever the color White's is calling the detector MX 7.

You may remember when I reported about Minelab coming out with a new detector called SDC 2300. I'd got the info from Lost Treasure and nobody believe what I said. Oh well.

Here I am again and don't forget the 95 cents at the end.haha

The Best Steve

Chuck 

DetectingMo

I can't say being I never had a Treasure Pro but I do have the MX Sport and it works for me. I think that's what it's all about what you don't like and what I don't like too but here comes this guy is crazy about it. Now if I could have my way all would come with a straight shaft and a stand that keep it out of the dirt.

I just don't understand why they don't call me before they put a model out.

Here's my number B R 5-5555. 

Chuck

PS The B R may be over some kids but when dial first came out you had to dial two letters first before the number. The type of equipment was called a step office back when. History Lesson. 

Looks like the new White's MX7 model has the 950 concentric as the stock coil based on Chuck’s photo above.

Here is the old MX5....

whites-mx5-metal-detector-studio.jpg
White's MX5 metal detector

and the TreasurePro....

whites-treasurepro-metal-detector-studio.jpg
White's TreasurePro metal detector

and the MX7...

whites-mx7-metal-detector-ad.jpg
White's MX7 metal detector

• Like 1