Hello all.

New member here to DetectorProspector.

I enjoy Metal detecting for coins and jewelry as well as getting up in the mountains prospecting and sluicing. 

I hope to get out alot more, and be able to contribute to this community in a few of the great forums on this site.. 

Thanks and happy hunting to all.

G

• Like 4

Welcome!

Steve

• Like 1

Welcome, G!

• Like 1

An official Welcome G!  Tim.

• Like 1

Welcome to the forum - hope you have lots of great finds to post soon!

• Like 1

Hi.   Lots of good info to help you out here for just about anything.

HH

Mike

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Steelheader
      Just thought I should introduce myself.  I am a new member on this forum.  I have been a member on the Finds Forum and the AHRPS forum for some time, and I just found this forum.  I live in Corvallis, Oregon.  I belong to the Beaver State Coin Shooters metal detecting club here in Corvallis.  I do mostly coin and jewelry hunting at local parks and schools.  I retired from Oregon State University in 2001 after working 30+ years there.  My other main hobbies  besides metal detecting are fishing, hunting, and traditional archery.  
    • By BeachHunter
      Hey Everyone,
      New member here and just wanted to check in.
      Not a new guy at detecting and I love detecting the SoCal beaches near where I live.
      It's awesome exercise and the occasional good find is what keeps me going.
      Best of luck to all and thanks for having me!

• By Legolas
      Hello all! I'm from Austria and I'm sorry for my bad English.
      At the age of 47, I'm only starting metal searches, but I have not yet decided on a device. Also wait for the Equinox and hope that it is good for my area, coniferous forest, old ways ....?
      I think field is a bit different than dense old forest. There were Celts, Romans, knights (Middle Ages) but also heavy fighting in World War II.
      It is very important to me that I also choose as a beginner a good machine suitable for this type of hunting.
      Tips from Pofis as most of you are, I gratefully accept!
      Unfortunately, the detectors here in Europe are a lot more expensive than, for example, in the USA, but that's just the way it is.
      Many greetings, Legolas!
    • By Luis
      Hola a todos, perdonen si no es el lugar correcto, pero estoy buscando y no veo la sección de nuevos miembros. Mi nombre es Luis y soy de España. He estado siguiendo este foro durante mucho tiempo y me gustaría seguir aprendiendo de todos ustedes como usuario registrado. Gracias y saludos. Perdonar mi inglés, estoy usando un traductor
    • By DD`s
      G`day Steve,  i`ve been following this site for some time now and would like to compliment you on a great forum, with many very experienced prospectors visiting this site, i would very much like to pick all of your brains,but would also like to input my 'take' on things as i see it, i can be quite controversial at times so be forwarned. Anyway congrats again and continue the good work!!!
    • By jcmaloney
      Greeting from Leicestershire in the UK.
      Bit of a Minelab buff, got a GPX5000, CTX3030 & Explorer SE .
      Just bobbing around looking for info on the Equinox & this place popped up.
      Will post some pics of proper old stuff if you like!! lol