White’s MX7 Ring Test Video

• The title was changed to White’s MX7 Ring Test Video

Hey Steve

Did you get the release date will be Halloween? He said it had to do with the color and it being orange it's got to be Halloween.

It may not be waterproof but rain proof is not a bad thing. It's been lots of times I wish I had one that was rain proof. Now if I could only turn back time say 50 years with the detector we have now.

The only down side of all these detectors being at a great price like they are is all the little rug rats can afford them too. 

Chuck

On 10/23/2017 at 5:58 PM, Ridge Runner said:

Did you get the release date will be Halloween? He said it had to do with the color and it being orange it's got to be Halloween

:laugh:

The color is right for it. I think the last photo above probably gives the truest sense of the real color. The other images appear oversaturated. Not a bad looking detector but would prefer all black myself. Color is like rod and grip designs - can't please everyone!

Kudos to White's for having something to actually sell within a short time.

MX7 Specifications & Details Here

whites-electronics-mx7-metal-detector.jpg

Okay guys to you that plan on buying this detector can see when sitting down it sits on the front edge of the control box. If you will go and look at the stand I made for the Gold Monster should work well on the MX 7. I just don't like to see my money on the ground like that and I don't have to have it covered in mud to find coins.

So many great buys on detectors but so little money to buy them with.

Just to let all know I'm putting myself up for adoption. The only request I have if want to adopt me that you have lots of money. I just have one bad habit and that is I like to eat good. Oh I forgot one other thing and that is I like buying every new detector that comes out. Just take a number being I sure it's going to be a long line.

You didn't know you could stack bull____ up 6 feet high !

Chuck

• Like 1

Tom

I see you have a concentric coil on the MX 7. You have other coils for the MX Sport will this hold true for the MX 7 ? I think I have all you put out for the Sport and I went back to get the 7 inch after market coil White's sell.

I say you when referencing to White's but when I talk with you ,you are White's. Glad to have you on here being you've always been so helpful when the need arise.  

Chuck

PS Tom thanks for the video

• Like 1

On 10/24/2017 at 11:10 AM, Ridge Runner said:

Tom

I see you have a concentric coil on the MX 7. You have other coils for the MX Sport will this hold true for the MX 7 ? I think I have all you put out for the Sport and I went back to get the 7 inch after market coil White's sell.

I say you when referencing to White's but when I talk with you ,you are White's. Glad to have you on here being you've always been so helpful when the need arise.  

Chuck

PS Tom thanks for the video

Hey Chuck, all of the Sport coils are compatible with this model. Thanks for the kind words and for being so patient with White's, we are lucky to have you as a customer!

• Like 1