Alaska Mining & Diving Supply Is Back...

I'M BACK... and this time for good.  For those of you who don't know me, my name is Brian Berkhahn.. I used to be the Mining Dept. Manager at Alaska Mining & Diving Supply (AMDS) of Anchorage, Alaska from 2001 to 2005 but really never left, only moved to the yard during the winter and started commercial dredging/mining during the summer.  My plans are to once again bring the mining dept. back to it's former glory so if you need anything please give me a call at 907-277-1741 or email me at brian@akmining.com .. I'd be happy to help you.  

Any thoughts/suggestions are more then welcome.

Thanks,

Brian Berkhahn, Mining Manager
Alaska Mining & Diving Supply, Inc. (AMDS)
3222 Commercial Drive
Anchorage, AK 99501
907-277-1741
brian@akmining.com

www.akmining.com

• Like 5

Thanks Steve.. looking forward to it.  :smile:  Would be really great if you were here but I wouldn't want to leave Reno in winter either..   I have a new Condo in Laughlin, perhaps we'll have to go metal detecting sometime when I get down there.

• Like 2

Good to hear your back!

Still a bit busy at work but I'll swing in soon.

Steve's rite AMDS will benefit greatly having an energetic and experienced guy at the mining department. 

• Like 2

AMDS stickers! When I bought my Keene A52 there, there weren't any stickers on hand. Instead I did get a free 100 year anniversary Evinrude hat. Steve, were you the salesman? Lol

Maybe small reflective stickers too, for hardhats and tool boxes?

FB_IMG_1454364432106.jpg

On ‎10‎/‎31‎/‎2017 at 5:02 PM, Bryce said:

AMDS stickers!

Hey Bryce,

See me when you come in and I'll get you a sticker!

Brian

AMDS sticker.jpg

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Bear said:

I was there at the beginning of October and they had everything I was looking for.

Thanks Brian

Thanks Bear.. this time of year is really slim pickings but I'm glad that we had what you needed.

Brian

On ‎10‎/‎31‎/‎2017 at 5:02 PM, Bryce said:

AMDS stickers! When I bought my Keene A52 there, there weren't any stickers on hand. Instead I did get a free 100 year anniversary Evinrude hat. Steve, were you the salesman? Lol

Bryce,

Don't have any reflective stickers but if you want to pm me your address, I'll throw a couple in the mail for you.

Brian

• Like 1