Sign in to follow this  
Brian Berkhahn

For Sale 8" Dredge, Trommel, Pumps For Sale

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Buzzard
      Selling my Eureka Gold with stock coil and 11" goldseeker coil plus rechargeable battery and AA battery pack. has coil cover.
      Asking 500.00
      Gold Bug almost new with 5" stock coil ...not used much at all...has coil cover
      Asking 450.00
      Don't be afraid to make a reasonable offer on one or both.
    • By Cabin Fever
      New, never used Minelab Pro-Swing 45 Harness with extra J- Strut. 
      Does NOT include bungee and S-Cuff.. These parts can be easily purchased as the "Minelab Pro-Swing 45 Spares Kit" through many dealers for around $35.00...  $60.00 Shipped Free in its original box.  US only. 

• By bado1
      Garrett AT-GOLD with stock 5"x8" coil. Great shape! Works perfect. $400.00. I will pay shipping.

Dean
    • By Brian Berkhahn
      All this week get 10% off any mining gear in stock
    • By Highlandhowler
      Im selling a brand new never used Goldbug 2.It comes with two coils with covers, both 6,5" and 10".The detector 
      doesnt have the original box/packaging ,as It is being stored in a carry case which unfortunately is not included in the sale.
      I will put pics up asap in the next day or so
      Im asking for $735  and shipping will be split down the middle 50/50
      Happy Detecting
    • By hawkeye
      I am selling my lightly used and like new CTX 3030.  I got it to entertain myself in the summer when not able to detect for gold.  I found that hunting for coins, etc. was not something I enjoyed.  It was purchased in April, 2016, transferable warranty good to April 2019.  Complete, in box, with all the accessories.  I will also include the Andy Sabisch CTX 3030 Handbook (not shown in pictures).  Asking $1649 shipped via USPS Priority Mail.  I will accept PayPal or U.S. Postal Money Orders.  Please post inquiries on this thread or send me a PM.