Northeast's GPZ Gold Album

Which detector's 14" coil found these? Zed or Monster? 

• 3 weeks later...

A quick session with Elusive today in the local hills.  Having a bit of a look at a spot that he and his wife have found a few small pieces around the .5 to 1 gram mark with his SDC.  He invited me to swing the Z over the tight little creek to see if we could pick up something deeper.

Not 10 minutes and the Z sounded off nicely.  .22 or a bit of gold by the sound. 

Sure enough, a nice piece of yella. Elusive's to keep but one that I can claim for the GPZ album :biggrin:

It was a very thin, flat piece and we are guessing it was sitting on its side in a crevice.  1.575 gms on Elusive's scales.

Really stormy around NE Vic today so almost impossible to try and detect the small pieces as the detector was constantly squeaking with EMI.  A creek for another day with no storms and the threshold ramped to 20  :wink:

IMG_3550.thumb.JPG.f4d273986ff616997a3bfee235ee248f.JPG

IMG_3551.thumb.JPG.0d256b31561097e38b538a9adef549b1.JPG

• Like 8

Yes, there are bigger ones out there JW - but the plan with my album was to start small and get bigger.  As per yesterdays finds my plan is working - mwahahaha :laugh:

• Like 2

NE,

You are getting bigger.  The next part of the plan is to extend Elusive's patch far enough so you can keep what you find!  We are normally directed to the fringes of the commercial operations to get the 'far between' pieces the old methods left behind.

Mitchel

• Like 1