Minelab Equinox Where Are You?

It came falling out of the Heaven whole and yet we don’t have a date when we see it again. We were shown how great it was with all the show and tell Minelab had to offer.

Myself and others didn’t like the stand but that should be a small fix.

I guess I’m like a dog in just throw me a bone but in this just a date Minelab.

Chuck

• Like 1

If it wasn’t for technology and the people like Minelab that knew how to put it together it would have no meaning.

We’ve seen part 1 $ 2 and part 3 of the Equinox technology coming up soon. This is great reading about the 800 I have on order. I do want to know all about what makes the Equinox the greatest detector to hit the market in a long time.

The only trouble I have is I thought all the technology was just about hashed out when it landed. 

Oh we seen video after video on what we had to look forward to.

Yet here I am again Minelab please give me a date. 

Minelab keep making great Detectors. I wish Minelab was making Detectors 50 years ago but I know most of you had yet to be born. Yet still most still got baby fat.

Chuck

Maybe they don't have a date to give you. If they do offer one, maybe something will happen that causes it to be wrong, and then like with Garrett AT Max everyone is unhappy that the date got missed. There is not much benefit in putting out firm dates until finished machines are literally rolling off the production line.

• Like 1

Steve

I do agree on what you said being they made that mistake on the Gold Monster. If you remember. I also understand they have to have so many so all dealers will have more than one to sell.

My trouble is I’m a eager Beaver I don’t want it next week or a month from now but yesterday will be fine.

Chuck

• Like 1

Steve

I wish but I find myself in Houston house setting for my Daughter. She has two dogs a cat and this Pin Cushion called Huff that is a Hedgehog.

Thank God she will be back tomorrow and I’ll go home.

Chuck

Steve

I think if you knew you would have said the date Equinox will be out.

Now you may not understand my dilemma but this detector was a Christmas gift to me. Now with that said . I’m at a loss of what I’ll give myself for Christmas if my Equinox don’t make it here in time.

I’ll just sign out as down and out in Texas.

To be clear - I do not know when the Equinox will be available to actually have and hold. Until Minelab makes an official announcement everything else is just speculation or wishful thinking.

How many detectors do you have anyway Chuck? Something tells me you will survive. Take the time like I am doing to do a little house cleaning maybe? The Deus, Tek G2, CTX and Impact all found new homes and the Gold Bug 2 is looking for one.

I am down to just five models:

Minelab GPZ 7000 - the big gun for big gold

Minelab Gold Monster 1000 - clean up the tiny bits the GPZ misses

Garrett ATX - backup for GPZ, ocean and lake detecting

White’s V3i - runs my Bigfoot coil, jewelry detecting

Makro Gold Racer - because I always wanted a detector like this and I feel like Makro made it for me

Add the Equinox 800 to that and I am done!

• Like 4
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Steve

Tell me where it’s written on the number of  Detectors a guy can have? Ha I’m like you I sold off my Deus sometime back and some others too.

I’ve got two true coin machines and three nugget Detectors. Two others are deep water coin or beach if the need be. That’s beyond 10 feet is what I’m saying. I left one off and that is a two box detector by Fisher. So if you ever need one I’ll loan it to you.

I don’t sell a friend that’s been in the family a long time as it has.

Believe it or not I do understand that you don’t know anymore than we do about when the Equinox will be out.

Thanks for putting up with my bull.

Chuck

• Like 2