Gold Detecting A Hundred Years From Now

Some may say that any detectable gold will be out of range of any detector by then. Well you have to remember every time it’s rain we have what we call soil erosion. It may not get to the point being like the Grand Canyon but where Rich Hill won’t be a hill anymore.

The 7000 in another century to us won’t be no more than a BFO does now. Like now we see new technology in a detector coming out that didn’t exist just a year ago.

I know I won’t see it and I’m sorry to say all reading this now won’t see it either.

The great thing is we have the 7000 now and all the new coin machines to hunt with. So us don’t worry about the rug rats that will come after us. Get out there and hunt and may those that come after us a hundred years from now earn what they find.

Chuck

(speaking from 100 years in the future)  Those old timers sure had it rough.. actually had to dig in the dirt to see what their target was and how big it was!  Couldn't imagin actually getting my hands dirty.  (ok.. now I sound like a snowflake.. lol!)

I want to look the part so that’s why I’m growing a long beard and hair. So a hundred years from now the’ll say my great great great Grandpa was a prospector.

only a face a mother could love.

Chuck

46EDC892-65A5-4D69-AD37-38516A49CD3A.jpeg

• Like 1

18 hours ago, kiwijw said:

GOSH :blink:....one hundred years from now. I really don't think I would want to be on the planet then.  I feel sorry for my childrens children, & there kids after them.

Don't worry, they'll be living and detecting at the "lunar gold rush".

Next week I'm teaching fifth grade kids to pan for gold (gotta get my dredge cons processed some how;-).

I'll bet in a hundred years their kids will still be using a pan to find gold.