Boots, Boots, Boots!

mn90403

Hey Paul, found another trash filled site just loaded with that lovely heavy stuff down deep, immediately thought of you.......... come on down:wink: No No  put down the Supercede..............

• Confused 1

12 hours ago, Norvic said:

Hey Paul, found another trash filled site just loaded with that lovely heavy stuff down deep, immediately thought of you.......... come on down:wink: No No  put down the Supercede..............

Lolol...I thought the season was over...

I an going to have to re assess my Aussie friends.... I left too early... First Tremain and now you!

Arggggg.

What's a Yank to do?

That's off topic too!!!!

• Haha 1

Off topic????? Crikey I`ll even supply the prospecting boots with at least a pound of brass eyelets.............we`ll transmute the brass to mellow yellow no worries.:wink:

Paul, no unseasonal cool weather has me out there again, just day trips to backyard. I don`t know whether you folks have Mongrel boots over there, but I am giving a pair a go, they are just pull on elastic sided leather work boots, a wee heavy but good ankle support, comfy and importantly no metal. They are very similar to Oliver boots(OZ brand but made in China) which I believe you folks have in the US, normally I go with Olivers but local store had the Mongrels in stock.

I remember seeing the mongrel boots there.

They did look heavy but I still check them out.

My feet were rolling in my boots yesterday when Klunker had me swinging on a mountain side.lol

They are Reeboks but I couldn't seem to get the laces tight enough. Probably needed heavier socks.