The local gold scenario is continuing thanks to a few cool days, here's my take for 4 hours yesterday. This area has produced in the past but EMI has always been an issue, its actually been Sferic noise rather than EMI but either way its been masking all these pieces, thanks to the power of the GPZ Sferic noise is greatly reduced.

The speci was deep in hard packed clay, long grass stopped me from investigating further as the speci was away from the main run suggesting there is more to the story.  The GPZ is perfect for expanding patches, I tend to find the main locations can often be expanded into territory where nothing has ever turned up, so an ever widening circle out from known ground is an important part of my work flow these days.

JP

Speci weighs 11 grams so I'd say going by the signal and its depth it has at least 4 grams, so a total of 10 grams for the morning. JP6.thumb.jpg.438cfd00b9f039062ec234578d2fc146.jpg

• Like 4

JP that was such an important observation that you added in your last post:

"…The GPZ is perfect for expanding patches, I tend to find the main locations can often be expanded into territory where nothing has ever turned up, so an ever widening circle out from known ground is an important part of my work flow these days…"

Certainly worth some thought.