A Few Days At Rye Patch

Lunk

3 hours ago, Guest Jennifer said:

:wub:

Are you married? hahaha kidding... wow, well done.

Thanks Jen. I don’t think a spouse would let me disappear into the desert in search of gold for six months every year, LOL.?

1 hour ago, Steve Herschbach said:

Wow, now that's a great showpiece! It was nice chatting with you Keith - hopefully for longer in warmer weather next time :cool:

goldnugget-lunk.jpg

Yeah, that one has some character all right. Great to visit with you again Steve, thanks for dropping by. Inexplicably, the weather seems to turn sour whenever Gerry puts on a training class out there.

Great job Lunk, your finds out in RP continue to surprise me! Maybe I need a refresher training class with some of your expert coaching.:biggrin:

Bill

• Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, AuWanderer said:

Could it be a Goldmance....:wub::wub:....

Oh bloody schist, here we go...?

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Lunk well done!

We have a dozen+ claims in Rye Patch and go at least once a month sometimes more!

The 2 trips last month were great!

We were wondering if we saw you out there.

I've had a few folks say there's no gold in Rye Patch but there most definitely is!

Heading out this week for 5 days of detecting in Section 18 and our secret area.

Looks like Thanksgiving Day will be spent out in the mountains of Rye Patch lol.

We are upgrading soon to the Minelab 7000gpz's and also have firm plans to file with the BLM so we can get a bulldozer out to do some scraping.

We have found several areas on our claims where we pull out gold along with trash that has been buried for a very long time... telling us many parts are still undetected with good machines.

Glad to see you had such good luck.

Maybe we'll see you out there soon.

We'll keep an eye out for hi-graders if you'll do the same.

Saw 2 last week on one of our claims and asked them nicely to leave.

Next time not-so-nice lol.

Take care!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

Lunk that is some nice gold. Scott Thurber says you hunt around Murray. So do I.  We should meet up over at Murray next spring and detect for som beautiful Murray gold.