Minelab Equinox Accessories

Steve

Thanks to you we see some of the accessories that will be offered with the Equinox. To me the odd thing Minelab was so quick to post the price on the Equinox but on the lower end item nothing.

I guess I’m thinking out loud!

Thanks for posting.

Chuck

I totally agree, Chuck.  I keep waiting to see prices, ESPECIALLY on the accessory coils; no idea why they can't let us know what the coils will cost.  I'm trying to budget for the 800, which is tough to do when I don't know if an extra coil is going to run me $150 or $300...

Steve

If Minelab will post the price on the coils I may order one . I have great interest in the small one but just need to know where I stand on the price.

The thing is with all this equipment coming in the door my wife may not believe it’s a detector coming back from repair.

Oh well I may have to add a room onto that dog house I stay in most of the time.

Isn’t life grand ! ?

Chuck

• Haha 1

They are probably still figuring that out. The CTX06 coil sells for $299. Now, will people want to pay $299 for a coil to put on a $649 detector? Doubtful. Should be more like $199 at most and for a 6” coil most of the competition is actually closer to $149. We have to just wait and see. As aggressive as Minelab is being I am hoping we are not disappointed.

Boy I hope that high dollar price is not the case on the coils for the Equinox. I don’t see myself putting out that much for another coil .

149 rings clear and inviting to my ears.Even more so to my pocket book.

Chuck