New Minelab Equinox Fan Club

In my opinion the new Minelab Equinox is going to be one of the most popular metal detectors ever made. There is overwhelming interest in the detector that is likely to be continuous and ongoing for quite some time. It threatens to overwhelm the main Minelab forum and so I have created a new sub-forum especially for those interested in the Equinox. It will be a place where future owners can hang out and swap information and stories without turning others off with all the gaga enthusiasm. I admit to being one of those enthusiastic people myself so this is quite self serving! I am in fact in danger of being an outright fanboy, and so have called the new forum the Minelab Equinox Fan Club. If you are interested check it out. If not now you can avoid all the hype!

minelab-equinox-metal-detector-large-studio-multifrequency-waterproof-wireless-dark.jpg

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

I just feel bad that I will have less time to spend chatting with all you great folks on the forum once the EQX is released... I will be too busy in the field with it attached to my arm. :biggrin: ~ Fanboy Tim.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I too have gained a tremendous amount of interest in this machine.  I also agree with all points Steve.  It might possibly over throw all single frequency machines including the Deus, which I really liked.  If it actually lives up to its claims then many die hard users might switch from their present brand preference.:smile: