phoenix

A Site For Resizing Your Gold Photos

I came across this site a couple of months ago and I use it all the time for resizing my photos. Way quicker than going in and resizing them with Microsoft Paint. Some how with this site you don`t even have to upload the photos. From when I dragged this photo onto the site, it was back down in my download folder about 2 seconds later. I resized it 50% so it went from 1.22mb to 292kb.   Apparently with the site you can do 150 photos in less than 60 seconds, but the most I`ve ever done in one go is 6.
I`ll never need to resize that many photos in one go, I just don`t find that much gold :sad:
https://bulkresizephotos.com/

DSCF5093.jpg

• Like 4

Dave,

we'd all be happier if you could find a site similar to your topic heading without the last word,

Phil

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

Excellent! I always appreciate info that people find that makes their using the forum easier. Some phones take huge images these days, and uploading over a poor cell connection or other factors can cause timeout errors. Reduced image size is a real help that I use myself.

The last iOS update broke my Simple Resize app on my phone but Image Size also works well, just not as intuitive.

• Like 2

phoenix ,

thanks for info on that resizing site . For other members info at this stage it is not compatible with

safari . Statement mentions they are working on it .

Cheers

goldrat

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Steve Herschbach

New Member Signup - Click Here!      Lost Password - Click Here!
      Forum Tips & Tricks
      Welcome to the Rocks, Minerals, Gems & Geology forum! Anything remotely related to the subject may be posted here. Forums for other subjects may be found here. The main goal here - to inform and educate.  Off topic posts may be moved or deleted without warning.
      This forum is unaffiliated with any dealers or manufacturers. If you see something interesting on another forum or anywhere else, please link to it. Mention any brands you like. The only goal here is to inform and anything interesting or informative is not only allowed but desired as long as it is on topic.
      While visiting this forum please act as if you are visiting my home. Treat others with decency and respect. Politics is not strictly prohibited but limit it to items of concern such as public meeting notices, comment periods, etc. No detector wars - every detector serves a purpose for somebody. For general editorial purposes this forum is treated as if it is a magazine.

A note about the Google Ads - I know we all hate ads but they pay for the website. All I can do is to promise not to go overboard with them. Special Note To Dealers - Dealers are welcome here, with minimal guidelines. Please read My Policy Regarding Dealers
      If you have problems logging in or any other issues while on the forum Personal Message (PM) me or send me an email. Information on other general forum use and features can be found here.
      Steve Herschbach
    • By Steve Herschbach
      Forum Tips & Tricks
      Welcome to the Metal Detecting For Jewelry forum! Anything remotely related to the subject may be posted here. Forums for other subjects may be found here. The main goal here - to inform and educate.  Off topic posts may be moved or deleted without warning.
      This forum is unaffiliated with any dealers or manufacturers. If you see something interesting on another forum or anywhere else, please link to it. Mention any brands you like. The only goal here is to inform and anything interesting or informative is not only allowed but desired as long as it is on topic.
      While visiting this forum please act as if you are visiting my home. Treat others with decency and respect. Politics is not strictly prohibited but limit it to items of concern such as public meeting notices, comment periods, etc. No detector wars - every detector serves a purpose for somebody. For general editorial purposes this forum is treated as if it is a magazine.

A note about the Google Ads - I know we all hate ads but they pay for the website. All I can do is to promise not to go overboard with them. Special Note To Dealers - Dealers are welcome here, with minimal guidelines. Please read My Policy Regarding Dealers
      If you have problems logging in or any other issues while on the forum Personal Message (PM) me or send me an email. Information on other general forum use and features can be found here.
      Steve Herschbach
    • By Steve Herschbach
      Forum Tips & Tricks
      Welcome to the Metal Detecting For Coins & Relics forum! Anything remotely related to the subject may be posted here. Forums for other subjects may be found here. The main goal here - to inform and educate.  Off topic posts may be moved or deleted without warning.
      This forum is unaffiliated with any dealers or manufacturers. If you see something interesting on another forum or anywhere else, please link to it. Mention any brands you like. The only goal here is to inform and anything interesting or informative is not only allowed but desired as long as it is on topic.
      While visiting this forum please act as if you are visiting my home. Treat others with decency and respect. Politics is not strictly prohibited but limit it to items of concern such as public meeting notices, comment periods, etc. No detector wars - every detector serves a purpose for somebody. For general editorial purposes this forum is treated as if it is a magazine.

A note about the Google Ads - I know we all hate ads but they pay for the website. All I can do is to promise not to go overboard with them. Special Note To Dealers - Dealers are welcome here, with minimal guidelines. Please read My Policy Regarding Dealers
      If you have problems logging in or any other issues while on the forum Personal Message (PM) me or send me an email. Information on other general forum use and features can be found here.
      Steve Herschbach
    • By Steve Herschbach

Forum Tips & Tricks
      Welcome to the Gold Panning, Sluicing, Dredging, Drywashing, Etc. forum! Anything remotely related to the subject may be posted here. Forums for other subjects may be found here. The main goal here - to inform and educate.  Off topic posts may be moved or deleted without warning.

Steve Herschbach
    • By Steve Herschbach

Forum Tips & Tricks
      Welcome to the Metal Detecting For Meteorites forum! Anything remotely related to coin & relic detecting may be posted here. Forums for other subjects may be found here. The main goal here - to inform and educate.  Off topic posts may be moved or deleted without warning.

Steve Herschbach
    • By Steve Herschbach
      Forum Tips & Tricks
      Welcome to the Detector Prospector forum! Anything remotely related to metal detecting and prospecting may be posted here as this is a general discussion forum. Forums for other subjects may be found here. The main goal here - to inform and educate. Please keep threads and posts on topic (metal detecting and prospecting). Off topic posts may be moved or deleted without warning.

Steve Herschbach