Regarding The " Official " Equinox Facebook Page

Minelab has an Official Facebook page.

MontAmmie mentioned an Official Equinox Facebook page on this thread and the question arose of whether it really was "Official" or not. I got ahead of myself in my response so went straight to the source.

This is the page in questions DUG THAT OFFICIAL MINELAB EQUINOX 800-600 GROUP

Here is the response I got direct from Minelab:

“Minelab generally supports and positively encourages Derek, Sharon and Neil in their endeavours to promote EQUINOX to the detecting market through their EQUINOX Facebook page, and other means. As ‘endorsed’ Minelab brand ambassadors, they do have demo EQUINOX detectors and therefore are now in a position to answer some level of questions before the product is released to the market. However their Facebook page is not officially run or owned by Minelab. There is only one ‘formal’ MINELAB Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/MinelabMetalDetectors/. If questions asked on the EQUINOX Facebook page are not being answered, this may be because the relevant information has not yet been released to them by Minelab. While Minelab works closely with Derek, Sharon and Neil, they should not be considered as agents of Minelab. Where there is any doubt regarding information about Minelab products, people are more than welcome to contact Minelab directly.” 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3