My New Detecting Vehicle

madtuna

My imagination is running wild with the possibilities. Hours of fun, shooting and laughing as the they all scurry for cover. This is next level culling and makes me want to get my chopper license.

I notice the new rig has an open tray Tuna - you could at least get a few shooters on there with a spotty and light them up.

Air and ground assault. I like.

BB

• Like 2

Nah...prospecting only out of this one...unless a feral pops up on the way out prospecting of cause.

Have a Toyota ute with drop down front window, large spotty and a shooting bar for feral control.

Shooting out of the choppers take a whole lot of red tape and licensing that makes you often wonder if it's worth the hassle

• Like 2

The legendary ex military UK Land Rover,ideal for detecting just dump all your gear in the back and off you go,almost un-stoppable off road wise,can be picked up reasonably cheap as well at auctions.All though Japanese off roader are more refined the beauty of owning a Land Rover is you can almost be certain of getting spare parts for them either new or 2nd hand and at a reasonably cheap price anywhere on the planet.

But saying that i own a german softroader the BMW X5 which is not all that reliable as one would think and the spares cost a arm and a leg when it does go wrong :smile: