New Forum Member From Spain

Luis

Hola a todos, perdonen si no es el lugar correcto, pero estoy buscando y no veo la sección de nuevos miembros. Mi nombre es Luis y soy de España. He estado siguiendo este foro durante mucho tiempo y me gustaría seguir aprendiendo de todos ustedes como usuario registrado. Gracias y saludos. Perdonar mi inglés, estoy usando un traductor

• Like 3

Hello Luis - welcome to the forum! I used Google Translate for this translation below. Your English is probably better than my Spanish!

"Hello everyone, excuse me if it's not the right place, but I'm looking and I do not see the new members section. My name is Luis and I am from Spain. I have been following this forum for a long time and would like to continue learning from all of you as a registered user. Thanks and regards. Forgive my English, I am using a translator."

• The title was changed to New Forum Member From Spain

Almost the whole search that I do is a beach, since in the autonomous community where I live this prohibited to use the detector in the field. You have to ask for authorization and for the field they do not give them but for the beaches if they give any with duration of one year. Also I like to look for pips but I have to move approximately 500 kilometres and the truth that I am in the habit of going little. At present I use the tdi sl and the Explorer 2

• Like 3

Luis,

I live in Santa Monica near the beach and detect more there than I do in the gold fields.  I use a 3030, SE Pro (now broken), Gold Bug Pro and a White's at the beach in wet and dry sand.

Now that there is a salt program on the Z I am considering using it rather than get a beach PI.  I have used the 5000 at the beach a few years back and found many objects including lots of trash I can now ignore with the 3030.  I'm waiting for the Equinox and I'll start using it.

There is a better forum than this for beach and relics.

Mitchel

14 hours ago, mn90403 said:

There is a better forum than this for beach and relics.

Mitchel

Links?

Findmall Beach and Water / Scuba Dive Detecting Forum

TreasureNet Beach and Shallow Water Forum

There are more but I am not very familiar with them. We have the new Coin & Relic Forum and the Jewelry Detecting Forum (which includes beach and water detecting) but they will only get up to speed with more member participation. For now the older established forums have far more activity.

I meant here Steve ... 

http://www.detectorprospector.com/forum/forum/48-metal-detecting-for-jewelry/ 

It doesn't say beach but it is the place to read about beach finds.

Mitchel