Got To See An Equinox This Weekend

Buzzard

Went to and Outing in Morristown AZ, there was a Minelab rep there and she did a demo on the Equinox....Let me say, I had made up my mine that I did not need one....change of plans.
I saw it detect a wheatie placed on the door hinge of a Jeep , I saw it detect coins under a big iron bolt . I can not remember all the Great things that this machine did , but I just know I WANT ONE.....Guess it was cool due to the fact that there are only 13 working prototypes out right now and Debbie for Minelab Demoed this one for us at the outing, She also addressed the Gold Monster too.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

15 hours ago, Buzzard said:

saw it detect a wheatie placed on the door hinge of a Jeep , I saw it detect coins under a big iron bolt .

The Equinox is a great detector, but if you get one I bet you don’t find many coins on Jeep door hinges with it! :smile:

It is hard for me to think that many people could see or hold an Equinox in action and not want one. Your experience is going to be common.

• Like 1

How very true Steve, I had made up my mind that I did not want one , then I saw the demo....I want one now....

Sorry about the Wheatie, I misread the question , thanks for answering for me Steve.

All I can say is it held nice ,seemed to be a pleasure to swing and seemed to be pretty easy to run thru the menu...

Can't wait until they are released.

Thanks for the clarification Steve.  

And no worries Buzzard, it gave me a laugh. I thought you might have just got back from the trough after a few frothies   :laugh:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

• 2 weeks later...

On 11/20/2017 at 5:55 AM, Northeast said:

What is a wheatie?  ?

Not laughing at you Northeast, just never heard that question asked in my neck of the woods before....

"D"

• Like 1