Gold Hunting Shop In Ca?

There used to be Allied Prospecting in Anaheim, Pedersons detectors in Orange County, Stapp Mining in San Bernardino, and Strike it Rich Detecting & Prospecting in Riverside. Probably all closed by now. I know Strike it Rich is closed as that was my shop in the later 80's early 90's and I sold it Don Brown in 1994. .   

17 hours ago, AuWanderer said:

Royal in Santa Ana..they have a shop inside their manufacturing plant. Closer to you than Chatsworth..they also deal in detectors and produce their own prospecting equipment. Keenes great also....

thanks for that, all manufacturers seem to be LA side,will defo make the trip soon

A little late chiming in.  If you're in the High Desert....In Hesperia there is  miningsuppliesandrockshop.... in Victorville there is helmsoutpost.   Add a dot com to either for their site. They're both brick and mortar stores that should be able to meet your needs. 

http://www.miningsuppliesandrockshop.com/

https://www.helmsoutpost.com/

First post here on the forum. There is a gold prospecting store/gold prospectors museum in Red Mountain (Right on hwy 395,  20-30 min. north of Kramer Junction). Opened about 6 months ago. Really neat little place. Mostly a museum but he sells a bunch of stuff including dry washers, pans, picks, books. Free organic coffee, donations welcome. I made the guy a sign for the highway. His name is Dan. You could spend a couple hours in there just looking around. It's called the Owl Cafe but it is not a food establishment.

• Like 2