Johnathan Porter GPZ 7000 Dvd

ken

The big motivator in creating material is the need to share something your very passionate about, at the end of the day the money I made on productions only gave me a basic income and covered expenses. As time went by the motivator became impacted upon by all the negativity associated with the constant pirating and less than enjoyable interactions with total strangers who used to just walk up and bombard with critique/abuse,  Steve can attest to on a couple of occasions like this when he was over here visiting with me. 

JP

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

The is a disturbing trend online especially where the many of the most experienced and knowledgeable voices in detecting are being silenced by continual harassment by trolls. And when complete strangers start walking up to you and harassing you in public (as I saw occur with JP) it really has gone too far.

The other problem is these days people think everything should be free. Why pay for a DVD when you can watch YouTube videos for free? I think YouTube pretty much killed the market for specialty DVD products and bootleggers are the nail in the coffin.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1