Equinox Release Date

If I was going to make a WAG I too would say Dec. The trouble is I can’t count the number of times I’ve been wrong.haha

Just wishful thinking.

Chuck

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Steve Herschbach said:

Anybody that says they know does not know. I am sure the goal is to get them out as soon as possible but Minelab has very definitely not put out a release date.

for sure, just my thoughts.Is there a pre order system or do we do this with our local dealer.

1 hour ago, Ridge Runner said:

If I was going to make a WAG I too would say Dec. The trouble is I can’t count the number of times I’ve been wrong.haha

Just wishful thinking.

Chuck

Alot of folk seem to be waiting patiently,I wonder whether their stock levels will be enough to feed the demand

There are dealers taking pre-orders or making lists, etc. Having been a dealer once this is risky business, as if (when) delays happen every customer is not happy. If I was a dealer taking pre-orders right now I would be warning my customers that a Christmas delivery is by no means promised. But people still won't be happy if they do not show up by then.

With the current level of interest we are seeing, I would share your concern that it may be some time before anyone has an Equinox sitting on a shelf waiting to be purchased. More likely it will be catching up with backorders for awhile. Should not take them long to get up to speed however, as the Equinox design looks to me like it can be produced far more easily and quickly than machines like the CTX 3030.

I’m a dealer in powertools and this year they decided to bring on the marketing hurt to battery powered tools. Everyone else is doing it,... so they decided to do it to.

And then the cræp hit the fan spinning in overdrive. I’ve been talking battery shop from here to kingdom come and when you hit the order button,... stuff is on back-order. And then you talk some more transit and delay time shop to a disgrunteled customer.

Marketing worked because people realy thought they needed it.

Anyhow, I’ve got my name on a list for an 800. But it sure isn’t going to ruin X-mas if it doesn’t arrive on time.

But if we run out of cranberrie sauce and someone forgot to order the eggnog,... there would be some serious crackerpulling going on!!

• Haha 1