Minelab, Please Tell Us What The Coils Cost!

Ridge Runner

Here it is we talking Detectors and my wife  is asking me what I want for Christmas. I told her already I want that small coil for the Equinox. She’s wanting to know when where and how much it is. I dislike saying I don’t know but right now that’s all I can do.

Minelab if you read this please post the price of both coils. That way I can get her to send Rob’s Detector Saled a check. I still may have to wait on the Equinox 800 Pinpointer 35 and the coil but I can live with that.

You know over the years I’ve put out enough money on Minelab Detectors I could have had more than one 7000.

Oh well it has been fun and it’s not over yet.

Chuck

• Like 2

minelab-equinox-accessory-coils-15-6.jpg

Minelab EQX 15 DD Search Coil, 15×12 inches (38×30 cm)

Minelab EQX 06 DD Search Coil, 6 inches (15 cm)

Both coils are supplied with a removable scuff cover / skid plate.

It would be nice to know what the most important accessories you can buy for the Equinox will cost. I would hope for X-Terra type coil prices (coils usually under $200) rather than CTX type prices (coils are over $200). I just can’t see people buying a $649 detector reacting well to high price coils. Let’s not stop there however - what do all the accessory items sell for? Inquiring minds want to know!

A motion has been made by Chuck that we need to know the price of the coils for the Minelab Equinox.

We have a second by Steve.

All in favor please reply here and let Minelab know you have a Equinox on pre order:

Chuck

I agree with wanting to know coil cost.  I'm trying to budget money, and it would be helpful in that regard to know what the coils will cost...

Steve

BeachHunter

Over on MD-Hunter Blog he’s got a big show and tell about each coil with part number but nothing on price, The reason is he just like us and don’t know.

Chuck