Black Friday / Holiday Sales

Rob’s Detectors has a sell on all items of 10 percent discount today from his store!

The discount code is ilovegoldnuggets

If Minelab had told us the price of the coils and other items that go with the Equinox I’d jump on this with both feet.

Minelab I hope you will extend the same offer when we receive our Equinox. Being myself and others will miss this great opportunity to save money.

Chuck ??

• Like 1

Bill Southern gives that discount to all forum members.  He has been doing it for years.

If you are a veteran then you can get 15% off Minelab.  I still don't know why they don't do it in Oz.

Mitchel

Everything is always on sale here at Alaska Mining & Diving Supply in Anchorage Alaska.  Atleast 10% off all mining gear in stock, special on Whites Goldmaster GMT.. MSRP 799.00 but we have them on sale for 650.00 with a free Digtool, hat and backpack.  Plus at time of purchase get a 6" Micro Tireur for 75.00.. regular 149.95.

BARE drysuits regular 1299.00.. on sale for 999.00   USIA drysuit regular 799.00, on sale for 599.00 (limited to items in stock only)

Brian

Gold Friday.png

Wholesale Gold Pan Pricelist.doc

• Like 1

Hey Chuck,

Just happen to see your post here.  Thanks for the plug on the business.  We are running a 10% special up until Cyber Monday, so you can use the discount code that Chuck mentioned or give us a call.  

Minelab is also running a Christmas Giveaway up until Jan. 31st on these metal detectors -

Minelab GPX 5000 - FREE Pro Sonic Wireless System
Minelab GPX 4500 - FREE Pro Sonic Wireless System
Minelab SDC 2300 - FREE Pro Sonic Wireless System
Minelab CTX 3030 - FREE 17" Searchcoil
Minelab Safari Pro Pack - FREE Car Charger
Minelab Go-Find 20 - FREE Carry Bag and Minelab Hat
Minelab Go-Find 40 - FREE Carry Bag and Minelab Hat
Minelab Go-Find 60 - FREE Carry Bag and Minelab Hat

We are still including our Christmas Bundle with the Minelab item as an extra.  15% Military Discount also can be applied to Minelab metal detectors, but can't be bundled with any other discount codes, such as the 10%.  

If you would like to join our mailing list, you can do it here - http://eepurl.com/daIPhP

Rob @ Rob's Detector Sales

Thanks!