Doc's Detecting Has Moved ! New 4500 Sq Ft Warehouse

Doc

Doc is ALIVE and BIGGER, BADDER and BOLDER..

We go back a lot of years my friend and like I always say.  You can be the norm and a follower or you can be one of the select few and a leader for others to follow.  Glad to see you spread your wings even more so.

Most of us dealers don't have the room to carry all the different accessories you do, so I gladly recommend Doc.  After all, us 20+ year Senior Minelab Managed Partners have learned a thing or two and sharing knowledge helps everyone.

See you next month Doc.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Doc,

Congratulations on your thriving business. Thank you so much for your "Ultra Swingy Thingy". Just love it, it saves my bad shoulder.

Tyran

• 11 months later...
On 12/3/2018 at 9:45 PM, BeachHunter said:

This is the first time I have heard of your business but want to check out a large coil.

Thanks,

BH

Merely letting you know Doc had a surgical procedure latter part of Oct.. Everything's ok as far as I know, however trying to get a hold of him via the forum is probably not the best way to go right now.. I'd try him directly at the info posted OP.. Actually, here's that info ( I don't think Steve will mind I also include his web addy as well, given this circumstance:)

http://www.docsdetecting.com
1180 Wigwam Parkway
Henderson, Nevada 89074
Ph. 1-800-477-3211

Swamp

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Swampstomper Al said:

Merely letting you know Doc had a surgical procedure latter part of Oct.. Everything's ok as far as I know, however trying to get a hold of him via the forum is probably not the best way to go right now.. I'd try him directly at the info posted OP.. Actually, here's that info ( I don't think Steve will mind I also include his web addy as well, given this circumstance:)

http://www.docsdetecting.com
1180 Wigwam Parkway
Henderson, Nevada 89074
Ph. 1-800-477-3211

Swamp

Dear BH,  I've been in business since 1992.  Minelab Certified Dealer.  I advertise in ICMJ magazine.  Pretty active on the forums.

Al, the Mohs Surgery I had to remove that skin cancer was no big deal.  Especially since they got it all 100%.  The way information travels in our prospecting community is a little frightening.

I had a customer come in the other day and (Honest to God!) he says.  So I heard you had to have surgery for brain cancer, how are you doing?

I'm doing great, but I didn't have brain cancer!  You have to have a brain to have brain cancer.  I'm a prospector, I need a detector and a pick, a brain is optional equipment.

Merry Christmas!

Doc

687669838_LOGOPATCHcopyrigh2.thumb.jpg.63d06df91cff5807bd6c4ef5301ddb30.jpg

• Like 3
  • Haha 4

Thanks for the update Doc! Glad you survived brain surgery. Lol! I will give you a call about the coil.

Merry Christmas and best of luck in the new year

BH