Darryl Galloway

For Sale Fisher Coin$trike In Excellent Condition

I'm selling my Fisher Coin$trike, which is in excellent condition along with its original instruction manual. This machine was bought new and it's never been rented or loaned to anyone. I'm asking $335.00 and I'll pay the shipping / insurance cost within the lower 48. I personally assure you this unit is in perfect working condition and should anyone have any questions and wish to contact me peersonally, my cell # is 985-205-0960. Thanks "D"

IMG_20171121_154131.jpg

IMG_20171121_154049.jpg

IMG_20171121_154338.jpg

IMG_20171121_154204.jpg

• Similar Content

• By Buzzard
      FOR SALE.................MAKE OFFER
      Gold bug with 5" coil and cover, used maybe 4 hours..........
      Eureka Gold , stock coil plus XT coil Charger , battery and AA bat holder....
      Located in Golden Valley AZ.........Might Meet if not too far.

• By V3i/MXT Pro
      For Sale: Heavy Duty Finds Pouch on 2" Belt (Brand New), Kevlar Pinpointer Lanyard (Brand New), RTG Ultralight Aluminum Scoop (Used Twice). $65 Shipped or best offer for all 3 accessories.

• By V3i/MXT Pro
      For Sale: Brand New Tesoro 5 3/4" Round Concentric Coil with Scuff Cover and 3 foot cable. Epsilon 5-Pin Coil for: Outlaw, Mojave, Cortes, DeLeon and all µMax models. This is one of the few that came with a factory Tesoro Decal and center "red dot" marking. $75 Shipped PayPal F+F or +4%.

• By Buzzard
      Gold Bug almost new with 5" stock coil ...not used much at all...has coil cover
      Asking 450.00           NOW ASKING 375.00

• By Johnnysalami1957
       White's Spectra V3i in perfect condition, very clean. Comes with a new 10" D2 and a 4"X 6" coil on an extra lower rod. New Nimh rechargeable battery with charger, AA battery holder. A stand is also included. Sent to Whites for a tune up just for the heck of it and is in excellent condition. They put a new screen cover on it even though it didn't need it. Has the original manual and a binder of advanced settings from various sources 800.00. Free shipping to lower 48. Paypal friends, cash pickup in NJ,  money order. personal check will ship when it clears your bank. Will be packed with love and extra padding!
      Thanks John

• By Goldgetter
      Good shape works perfect. Also have the 8" coil.Would like to trade for a minelab gpx, sdc, or.....? Make $ offer not sure what a used one is going for. I don't need to sell it just don't ever use it, i prefer my gpx 4500.