Questions For Reg Wilson

DD`s

Hi Reg, I purchased a QED in march this year and as yet I have had no luck with it. I had a GPZ before this and was finding the odd piece on most of the times I went out. I live in Shepparton so I am not to far from you. Would you consider a half day tuition to maybe sort out some bugs in the machine or it just might be the bloke holding it. I look forward to your reply Thanks in advance David

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Reg Wilson;

I just read through your preliminary QED posts on the oz forum.  Your testing and patience are amazing...your willingness to share that information despite the occasional naysayer and hecklers showed great tolerance with a touch of chili-pepper in the comments. I enjoyed the reading but it all stopped on page 6...because, I assume you have gold to find. That is better than debating about who's detector is...

Anyway, if I ever get back to Shepparton to visit Doug Stone I hope I can look you up for a chat. Maybe even go detecting with you...I know you have much to teach and I am always willing to learn!

I may have missed some QED posts you made...I hope not

fred

• Like 1