Brandon Neice Review Of Pro-Find 35

From https://www.minelab.com/anz/go-minelabbing/treasure-talk/my-pro-find-35-review

My PRO-FIND 35 Review by Brandon Neice

By now you’ve probably read all about the Minelab PRO-FIND 35 handheld metal detecting pinpointer. You already know that it can distinguish ferrous metals from non-ferrous metals and that it’s fully submersible. And if you know that, then you most likely also know that the PRO-FIND 35 has built-in shielding so it won’t interfere with your metal detector (or your friends) and that it has built-in vibration for silent searching or for the hearing impaired. It also has a bright LED for searching in low light situations.  But most of all, you know that this innovative handheld pinpointer is an amazing bargain when compared to other pinpointers on the market. But what you haven’t heard is that the PRO-FIND 35 is also great for prospecting! In this month’s video, I tested this pinpointer on some sub-gram gold nuggets. Actually… come to think of it… I’m not sure the gold that I tested could even be classified as a “nugget” because it was so incredibly small! Maybe it would be better classified as a “picker”? Either way, the new PRO-FIND was able to sniff out all the gold that I tested.

minelab-pro-find-35-pinpointer-metal-detector.jpg

Aside from its obvious use as a pinpointer that helps you retrieve coins, I really feel like the PRO-FIND 35 can be a great standalone tool for people searching crevices for gold, ESPECIALLY those that are searching bedrock nooks and crannies in rivers. The PRO-FIND’s slim, waterproof design combined with high sensitivity and Ferrous Tone ID makes it a perfect tool to detect hard to reach places with the confidence of recovering only non-ferrous targets.

People often ask me, “What can I do to better my odds of making good finds?” For me, the answer is to search in hard to reach places that other people either can’t get to or are too lazy to try. This pinpointer will certainly open up some of those hard to reach places and those who are willing to put forth the effort are sure to be rewarded. Check out my video to see how well the PRO-FIND 35 performs on small gold.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I wish now I’d told Rob to send it when he gets it. I’ll wait on the Equinox 800 and it now.

Thanks for posting the video Steve.

Chuck