New Minelab Equinox Parts & Accessories Page

Do we honestly believe with the tech in the coil they will be any cheaper than a CTX coil?   I dont.   I noticed they called it a HANDY ADAPTER ..... had they standardized it at 1/4" we wouldnt need that..... or used a CTX connector...... we wouldnt have needed that and could have used the phones we use on the CTX.   Remember the CTX.... $2500, youd thought they would have thanked us by using that adaptor...... which by the way they do use on the coil..... ugh.  So once you get the machine....... then you get the real sticker shock of accessories.  Like Steve im a bit disappointed at just 3 coils again.    The new Makro has 5.   This isnt just a coin machine..... needs to be a couple of good gold ones....... and honestly,  i would have preferred a coil more like the Xcal with a bit less drag.

You sure do like your ellipses  :smile:  Anyway, I agree a few more coil choices (including a elliptical) would have been nice.  I really do like what Nokta does with their coil choices.  Similar to First Texas, they include packages with more than one coil in the box...nice.  Hopefully, there will eventually be a number of suitable 3rd party offerings from the usual suspects.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I just love digging this post up and bring it back.

Who knows I could get the coil I want before I ever see the Eq that on order . If you wondering why just Eq and not Equinox.

Well the Eq is about all I’ll see of it anytime soon and nox stands for not anytime soon . at all. 

What do I really know “ Nothing “

If you want to know more don’t ask me!

Chuck

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Look at how much time has past and yet not a word about how many coils we’ll have to pick from .

I just don’t understand why is it every time I turn around somebody says hey stupid you’re in the wrong line.

I’d still like to have a small coil at the same time I get my 800. I’ve been known to buy more than one coil for a detector.

You can’t sell what you don’t have Minelab.

R Do U ?

Chuck

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, kiwijw said:

Why is it that Minelab waterproof headphones for submersible Minelab detectors are not inter compatible. Why do they make the connection point different on each detector.  Is it just to sell more headphones??:angry:

Good luck out there

JW :smile:

That would fully make sense and I don't blame them! Like most places, they are gonna nickel and dime you where they can unfortunately.

• 2 weeks later...

I am tight for $ so made my own conversion adapter - so that I can use my Koss or GGA on the NOX as well as the CTX and fully water proof...

I just want software access to backup/edit my profiles on the NOX.

Is there a new Exchange package ???

2018-03-02 11.06.55 (Medium).jpg