New Minelab Equinox Parts & Accessories Page

I'd sell the CTX and get a second 600 or 800 and get all the accessories you want for both and then invest the remaining $1000 into a college fund for your grandkids.  That way you don't have to swing such a slow and heavy machine while your grandkids are using that Equinox sports car when they come and visit.  LOL.  I know, I know, the CTX depreciated probably a good $750 since you got it earlier this year so you really won't have $1000 left over, but you know what I mean.

Frankly, all I really want is some information out of ML on availability and price for the accessories.   That would be good for me and getting those WP headphones on the market in time for the warm weather because this thing is not what it is advertised to be (all terrain) without them.

Norm

That law you stated went into law the day the Equinox came into being. So please hold your head high when you make that statement to your wife.

Other detectors that have made it on the market come out with two coils and both came with the detector. So if I’m willing to pay for the second coil then you tell me why I can’t ask for it. I’d been happy to pay for it the day I got my Equinox.

The Best to both of us on getting that 6” coil. 

Chuck

52 minutes ago, Norm S said:

You guys are funny. 100's of guys are still waiting patiently for their Equinox 800 to be delivered and because you have yours you want the accessories asap. The smaller coils I used on my other detectors I waited until I knew it pretty well before I bought a smaller coil and that's when I learned to appreciate it's benefits.

We all know the advantages a smaller coil has but right now the ability of the Equinox 800 to grab a diggable target amongst trash and aluminum is pretty darn good.

I am sure as soon as Minelab gets caught up on production back orders they will start producing accessories. 

Right now I am detector poor having just bought a CTX3030 and have an E-Trac plus the 800. I haven't touched the other two detectors since I received my 800. Heck I barley know how to turn on the CTX. To save my marriage I had to sell my AT Pro and my V3i so I could buy the 800. 

If I started talking accessories I would have to tell my wife I needed a 6" coil because of a new law that was passed requiring the use of 6" coils on all Multi IQ detectors. 

Just tell her I said that the 6" coil will not only change lives but quite possibly save lives and marriages. You don't actually need stats or facts just this type of powerful language will do. Trust me. :wink:

• Haha 1

What I really should have said above is I want it to be a sad day for everybody when I go . I’m working hard on it being that way.

Chuck

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

Here are all the MAP or Internet Prices for all the Equinox accessory items except the 15" coil....

EQX 06 Double-D Smart Coil (includes skidplate)
Part No. 3011-0333 $179.00

EQX 11 Double-D Smart Coil (includes skidplate)
Part No. 3011-0334 $229.00

EQX 15 Double-D Smart Coil (includes skidplate)
Part No. 3011-0335 Unknown

EQX 06 Skidplate
Part No. 3011-0376 $10.00

EQX 11 Skidplate
Part No. 3011-0377 $18.00

EQX 15 Skidplate
Part No. 3011-0378 Unknown

USB Charging Cable with Magnetic Connector
Part No. 3011-0368 $20.00

2-Way USB Car Charger
Part No. 3011-0375 $20.00

4-Way Universal AC Charger
Part No. 3011-0374 $40.00

WM 08 Wireless Audio Module
Part No. 3011-0371 $259.00

Minelab Bluetooth / apt-X Low Latency Headphones
Part No. 3011-0370 $139.00

Waterproof Equinox Headphones
Part No. 3011-0372 $149.00

Headphones (wired) 3.5mm / 1/8-inch
Part No. 3011- 0364 $30.00

Headphone Adaptor Cable 3.5mm (1/8-inch) to 6.35mm (1/4-inch)
Part No. 3011-0369 $40.00

Screen Protectors (Set)
Part No. 3011-0379 $12.00

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4

• 2 months later...

Any idea of the  weight of the equinox 6" coil?