Gold Monster 1000 Nuggets

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, Have any of you guys experience difficulty in locating a target when swinging the dirt with your hand over the coil of the GM. My machine register a signal even if my hand is empty, I now have to use a plastic scoop with the dirt makes it awkward cause when you transfer the dirt to one hand you then have to put it back on the plastic scoop to double check.

Like to hear

CH 

Hi, Have any of you guys experience difficulty in locating a target when swinging the dirt with your hand over the coil of the GM. My machine register a signal even if my hand is empty, I now have to use a plastic scoop with the dirt makes it awkward cause when you transfer the dirt to one hand you then have to put it back on the plastic scoop to double check.

Like to hear

CH

Thanks JW

Thought I was the only one with this problem, haven't seen it mentioned anywhere. 

Its too sensitive to use your hand over the coil. Have to use a scoop. Period!

Any extremely hot VLF will detect your hand which is why scoops came about. The White’s Goldmasters and GMT, Fisher Gold Bug 2, Makro Gold Racer, Deus HF coils, and Gold Monster all benefit from the use of a scoop. The fact they hit gold so small just adds to the reason for using a scoop.

• Like 1