Having Faith In Your Detector

2 hours ago, kiwijw said:

I always "believe" the gold is there, but I NEVER dwell on the the thoughts that I MUST find some. So I don't get all bent out of shape if I come up empty handed. My thoughts are more like, How lucky am I to be out here doing this. Gold or no gold I enjoy all that is around me. I don't know if it is that thought pattern or not but my success rate is damn high. Ok....not on bigger bits of gold....as you would have seen:rolleyes:. I also have the utmost faith in my equipment....& always have. Enjoy the hunt for all that it offers. I'm heading out there.

Good luck out there

JW :smile:

To me JW you`ve struck gold re..."I always "believe" the gold is there, but I NEVER dwell on the thoughts that I MUST find some".... if I may add a bit "I`ve just gotta be good enough on the day to find it". Firstly faith in yourself faith in the detector will follow.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

On 12/2/2017 at 10:44 AM, mn90403 said:

Now that we know you are in Quartzsite we'll be able to have a better idea of your gold problem also.  There are many patches and many on this forum that have been going there for many years.

Make sure you go see Blake at Miner's Depot and join the Quartzsite Metal Detecting Club.  Their 'season' has just started and you will get lots of information from them at the claims and at the coin hunts.  It is truly one of the best clubs in the world.

Mitchel

Yes, I have meant Blake. He sold me my GM 1000. I will be joining their club shortly though the 6 mining claims they have, have been pretty well picked over. Their club events and knowledgeable people are worth the $20.00 membership.

• Like 1