New Members

goldrat

Welcome to the forum Hunter! I’m glad the views limiter thing made you pull the trigger. I posted one of your videos here recently. I rather enjoyed your no bones “I am a Fisher guy” presentation. :smile:

Addressing the OP. It is nice to have people make introductions but many people really are shying of posting anything and trying to force it would scare them away. Many people lurk which is why I turn the view limiter in temporarily every few months. If it gets a few more people to join they are more likely to post. Even that I do not want to overdo however.

@goldrat  Thank you for the warm welcome.  I absolutely consider myself a coin shooter 1st....relic hunter 2nd...gold prospector 3rd.  Gold prospecting is by far the most difficult aspect of this hobby in my humble opinion - 2.2oz being our best year ever in Colorado.  All flour gold with a sluice and a private claim owned by a friend of a friend of a friend.    

I signed a NDA for the new stuff...so sorry I can't speak about it.  :ph34r:

@Steve Herschbach  Thank you for the warm welcome as well.  You run a great forum here.  I make no bones (or apologies) about it - I am a First Texas guy at heart.  :cool:  Glad you enjoyed the video!

• Like 1